1. After the electrical equipment to be repaired is out of power, an electrical test must be carried out. The electroscope must meet the voltage level, and the high-voltage part must wear insulating gloves. After confirming that there is no electricity, lay the grounding wire and hold the infrared insulating rod to discharge to the ground.
2. On the switch handle of the power outage line, hang a warning sign of "No switch on, someone working", and a sign of "High voltage with electricity, no entry allowed" should be hung outside the ** fence of the non-power off part.
3. For key equipment that has a fuse for more than 4 hours after a power outage, the fuse should be unplugged.
4. After the maintenance work is over, remove the grounding wire, evacuate the site, return the work ticket, and remove the warning sign before the power supply can be resumed.
5. It is strictly forbidden to overhaul various electrical equipment with power on.