Medium voltage gas insulated switchgear
Medium voltage metal enclosed switchgear
Medium voltage switch
220kV and below oil-immersed power transformer
Uses: used for voltage conversion and power transmission in power systems such as power grids, industrial and mining enterprises; used for boosting power transmission in power plants
Voltage level: 35~330kV
Capacity range: below 400MVA
The product has the characteristics of reliable insulation, low noise, low temperature rise, low partial discharge, and strong short-circuit resistance.
The company has a professional technical team with the ability to design various transformers of 500kV and below and the ability to guide the process. It has the ability to simulate and analyze the electromagnetic field, temperature field and wave process of the transformer and select the optimal design plan.
- Use the wave process calculation and analysis software to calculate the potential distribution, repeatedly adjust the coil gradient distribution to be reasonable, and at the same time check the field strength of the body to determine the main longitudinal insulation structure parameters to ensure reliable electrical strength.
- Use electric field analysis software to analyze the detailed distribution of local field strength, and take targeted measures such as adjusting the structure, rounding the electrode, dividing the oil gap or adding insulation, and shaping and shielding the local field strength concentration. Reduce the partial discharge of the product.
- Using dedicated magnetic leakage analysis and short-circuit mechanical force calculation software, analyze the stress condition of the transformer suffered short-circuit without considering the worst case of the system impedance, and then use it as a design basis to design the strength of the transformer to ensure sufficient short-circuit resistance ability.
- Use temperature field and flow field analysis software to calculate the oil flow velocity around the coil, calculate the coil hot spot temperature rise, and take targeted optimization measures to reduce the coil temperature rise and prolong the life of the transformer.
- The company has a good cooperative relationship with research institutes and universities. Both parties have complementary advantages to develop various new products and have sufficient and lasting innovation power.
- The fuel tank structure is bell type or barrel type. The wall of the tank is equipped with plate type or flanged reinforced iron to improve the mechanical strength. The upper and lower fuel tanks can be connected by bolts or welding.
- The transformer oil conservator can withstand full vacuum strength. After all the accessories of the transformer are assembled, the top of the oil conservator can be fully vacuumed and filled with oil, which effectively prevents the formation of air bubbles in the insulating parts and the transformer and reduces the partial discharge.
- Using a special positioning structure on the body and lower part of the device, the structure is reliable. It is resistant to transportation impact and meets the requirements of on-site installation without hanging cover.
- The spare sealing surface of the transformer, including the bushing, adopts a hard connection structure with a limit groove, and selects high-quality seals and installs with sealant to ensure no leakage.
- The inside of the large transformer oil tank is equipped with magnetic shielding or copper shielding according to the calculation results of the magnetic flux leakage analysis software, which effectively suppresses the temperature rise of the tank wall and reduces the loss.
The whole process of our company's transformer production is controlled according to the advanced process management system. The processes of wire, wrapping paper, insulating parts making, coil manufacturing, body assembly, etc. are all controlled according to the requirements of dust-proof work area, and the amount of dust reduction is controlled below 3μg/cm2•day.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Other popular products
Search for more products and information
Sales Hotline: 0519-85779127
Address：No. 88,Environmental Protection Road(No.4),Environmental Protection Park,HI-TECT District,Changzhou,Jiangsu
Fax: 0519-85779092 / 0519-85773808
Copyright © 2020 CHANGZHOU PACIFIC ELECTRIC POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP CO.,LTD Powered by www.300.cn 苏ICP备2021053168号-1