35kV and below dry-type transformer
Characteristics of dry-type transformers:
1. The high-voltage winding is made of enameled copper wire, and the low-voltage winding is made of copper foil. The high-voltage winding is filled with glass fiber felt and poured with imported epoxy resin in a vacuum state. After curing, it forms a solid whole, with high mechanical strength, low partial discharge and high reliability.
2. Flame-retardant and explosion-proof. It does not pollute the environment and can be installed in the load center.
3. The winding does not absorb moisture. The iron core and clamps can be operated in 100% relative humidity and other harsh environments after special processing. Intermittent operation does not require damp removal treatment.
4. Strong short-circuit resistance and high lightning impulse level.
5. The resin insulation layer inside and outside the coil is thin, and the heat dissipation performance is good. The cooling method generally adopts natural air cooling (AN). An air cooling system (AF) can be configured for transformers of any protection level.
6, low loss, low noise, with intelligent interface.
7. Small size, light weight, small footprint, and easy installation.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Other popular products